LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

very nice

very few of these clock/lock movies can keep me entertained, you have joined those few, well done

i rofl-ed, srsly, it was embarrassing and everyone is staring at me now

MasterLock responds:

.__.

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

only one problem

in a real world, with real insurgents, in a real combat situation you do not leave that last one alive because they are trained to kill as many of us as possible. He will not blink before pulling out a pineapple grenade or a pistol and taking you out with him. I have seen it... They know we tend to show mercy and they use that to their advantage. If you think they do not see what the media and people here are thinking then you are sadly mistaken.

5/10 because of good animation, it wasn't the greatest thing i have ever seen in terms of entertainment, etc. value but the animation was excellent, just remember some things just aren't as simple as they may seem on your TV set, ignorance is the biggest problem in the wars of today.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Don't chase me im a penguin

lol nice, keep it up dude, great job
unfortunately you wont break the mac spirit seeing as it's practically a religion. oh well...

Bobert-Rob responds:

Heh, yeah, I noticed... but at least it will keep some others from blindly going down that route to computer conceit. Thanks for the compliments!

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

awsome

indeed one of the best game submissions to Newgrounds, 5/5 and very good job

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

good good, just a couple o things...

the idea was origional, but thers only one problem, Antibiotics are for bacteria not viruses @_o

anyway, besides that it was amusing for a while but got quite tedious. I still give it a 9, it was well made

Motherload Motherload

Cool

I dont know what it was about this game but i couldn't stop playing it...

good job

Brink of Darkness Brink of Darkness

amazing

just wow man, one of my all time favorites

(i heard it in a friends video and im like shit howd i miss that lol)

great job i want more