LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

very nice

very few of these clock/lock movies can keep me entertained, you have joined those few, well done

i rofl-ed, srsly, it was embarrassing and everyone is staring at me now

MasterLock responds:

.__.

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

only one problem

in a real world, with real insurgents, in a real combat situation you do not leave that last one alive because they are trained to kill as many of us as possible. He will not blink before pulling out a pineapple grenade or a pistol and taking you out with him. I have seen it... They know we tend to show mercy and they use that to their advantage. If you think they do not see what the media and people here are thinking then you are sadly mistaken.

5/10 because of good animation, it wasn't the greatest thing i have ever seen in terms of entertainment, etc. value but the animation was excellent, just remember some things just aren't as simple as they may seem on your TV set, ignorance is the biggest problem in the wars of today.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Don't chase me im a penguin

lol nice, keep it up dude, great job
unfortunately you wont break the mac spirit seeing as it's practically a religion. oh well...

Bobert-Rob responds:

Heh, yeah, I noticed... but at least it will keep some others from blindly going down that route to computer conceit. Thanks for the compliments!

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

well done

great stuff, funny and awsome, you really don't like Samus tho, you killed her each time she showed up :-(

oh well, at least you gave sonic his due serving of awesome as he is the greatest video game character ever. Keep up the good work man.

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

good stuff

The animation was great. There were some minor continuity problems but meh :P

The main thing that got me was the voice acting on the demon thing wasn't great. It was a little cheesy and generic but hey, that's an easy thing to fix right?

Thats some great stuff you got there, I liked it a lot, keep it up!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

lol

a 9 cuz some of them were, well i wont go into that, but the others more then made up for them

awsome guys, good job to all

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

eh

the first one was better, i dont think it needs more versions

the first one was funny cuz it was random, its kinda a one time deal cuz it is no longer origional

jeremie's PACMAN jeremie's PACMAN

ok then

ya, i completely dont not misunderstand this............

my point exactly

(it was still cool lol, and indeed random)

Say Something! Say Something!

entertaining

it was cool, "MUST OBEY THE SMILIES"

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

wow

very good, a great piece of work i would highly recomend everyone should watch

amazing, keep it up